AS Roma’s Cengiz Under has spoken of the sensation he felt playing against his childhood hero Lionel Messi, after their shock win against BarcelonaThe Giallorossi produced one of the biggest and surprising comebacks in the history of the Champions League on Tuesday night, where they overcame a 4-1 deficit from the first leg to defeat Barcelona 3-0 at the Stadio Olimpico and progress to their first semi-final appearance since the 1983/84 season.Under was on the bench for the decisive encounter, but came on for Patrick Schick in the 73rd minute and played a critical role by assisting Kostas Manoles nine minutes later for the decisive goal.Quiz: How much do you know about David Villa? Boro Tanchev – September 14, 2019 Time to test your knowledge about Spanish legendary forward David Villa.In an interview with Sporx, the Turkey international was still getting over the sensation of having played against Messi and revealed his delight with the win.“I grew up watching videos of Leo Messi,” said Under, according to Football-Italia.“That’s how it was since I was 10. Playing on the pitch with him was indescribable, and obviously I’m delighted with this win.”
Former Italy national team coach Giampiero Ventura believes that Napoli are the closest title rival to Juventus in the Serie A this season, with Inter Milan and AC Milan still rebuilding their squad.Juventus have been dominant in Italy, having won the league title for the past seven years in a row and needed 95 points to finish above Napoli last season.According to Football Italia, former Italian coach Giampiero Ventura has been paying close attention to the title race in Serie A this season and has given his opinion.“There’s been a lot of talk about the anti-Juventus, but it’s still the Napoli that got 91 points,” Ventura said on Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli.Juventus confirm Mario Mandzukic could leave this month Andrew Smyth – September 14, 2019 Sporting director Fabio Paratici confirmed reports that Mario Mandzukic could leave Juventus for a move to an unnamed Qatari team.“[Carlo] Ancelotti is not only a great Coach but an intelligent person, he’s not throwing away the work of his predecessor [Maurizio Sarri], then week-by-week he’ll put in something of his own.“Inter have made great signings but, as happened with Milan last year, that doesn’t guarantee you results.“No-one imagined they’d take one point from two games.”
Inter coach Luciano Spalletti wants to have “an immediate reaction” from Inter as well as support from the fans.Inter was defeated on Friday by Serie A champions Juventus and has only won one match out of the seven matches played so far in all competition.“It’s essential that we see an immediate reaction,” Spalletti said in his Press conference ahead of the Udinese game as was quoted by Football Italia.“I must say that I think these lads deserve the support of the fans. They showed their displeasure about what happened, and the desire to immediately re-start in a match like tomorrow’s.“They know very well that this is the first step, it won’t take you to your destination but it’ll move you from where you are.”When asked about last winter when the Beneamata went on a run of one win in 10 games and the fear of a repeat?“I think it’s different. You just look at the result, I have to look at the incidents which determined the outcome and to me it seems very different.”“The players are working in the right way, we lost a game and it hurts, it created difficulties in the reaction of our fans.“That said, we went out of the competition on goal difference [away goals] in the last 10 minutes.Serie A Season Preview 2019-20 Boro Tanchev – August 23, 2019 The 2019-20 Serie A campaign starts this weekend with the clash between Parma and defending champions Juventus.“In my opinion the team did very well, beyond a bit of a nervous reaction after going 1-0 down. We did very well and deserved to win, we created a lot of chances.“Clearly a result like this makes a big difference, but when the draw was made no-one gave us a chance of getting through and instead we were 10 minutes away.“We should have done more, but I don’t think it’s right to knock down what this team has done over the past year-and-a-half.“It seems to me, given the way our result was treated, that there’s a desire to go and demolish what we’ve created, but it remains.“You need to look at where we started. Right now we’re 14 points behind Juventus, we started 29 points behind in seventh place.“We don’t have to throw away anything we’ve done so far, we’ve built something and we need to continue the journey, that’s what we’re working on now.“I don’t see games we’ve lost, or in which we didn’t win, as meaning we have to completely upend what we’ve done.“After that it’s clear that I should be the one in the crosshairs, not the players, because the players are doing what they need to do and they’ve shown they want to work in the right direction.“We’ll be sure to examine what happened, and keep working toward our objectives.
Reports suggest Chelsea talented winger Callum Hudson-Odoi should play regular first-team football and may have to move abroad to grab more great opportunities.However, Hudson-Odoi knows that the decision to play lies on the coach.“Every opportunity I get I’ll keep striving and keep working hard, especially in training because that proves everything,” he said as reported by Goal.“The 90 minutes today boosted my confidence really. Hopefully, more opportunities will come.”Chelsea hat-trick hero Tammy Abraham hopes for more Andrew Smyth – September 14, 2019 Tammy Abraham hopes this season will be his big breakthrough at Chelsea after firing his first hat-trick for the club in Saturday’s 5-2 win at Wolves.“I’m always eager to play but it’s always the coach’s decision as well so I’ve just got to keep working hard in training and keep proving myself and working hard and hopefully I keep getting the opportunities to play.”Talking about his first goal for the club, Hudson-Odoi continued:“I think I’ll celebrate it with all of my family really. They’ve always been there from the start and helped me all the way so I’ll definitely celebrate with them and have a good time and get back at it tomorrow.”
Cassie Kiel, owner of Kelsi’s Closet objected citing “concerns with the impact on clientele and potential smells.” Facebook0TwitterEmailPrintFriendly分享The Kenai Planning and Zoning Commission approved a conditional use permit for a marijuana business within Kenai City limits. Cathy Hammer, operates a tax and accounting business in a suite of the strip mall noted “the state has legalized marijuana, but it is still illegal federally and was concerned that it would jeopardize her licenses which were federal licenses.” Story as aired: This was the second time Tunseth has applied for a permit with the City of Kenai, and the permit was approved at its “reconsideration” meeting on December 8, after it failed last month. East Rip, will be located in the strip mall in central Kenai, on the Kenai Spur Highway and Bridge Access Road. The commission voted 4-2 to permit the shop, and now East Rip will be going through the state permitting process. Kenai code prohibits marijuana businesses within 1,000 feet of schools and 500 feet of churches, correctional facilities, drug abuse treatment centers, and recreation centers. Audio PlayerJennifer-on-Kenai-gets-marijuana-business.mp3VmJennifer-on-Kenai-gets-marijuana-business.mp300:00RPd East Rip owner Ryan Tunseth faced numerous objections from neighboring businesses during the public testimony period of the commission meeting.
Comcast Share your voice Comcast is working on a health tracking device. SOPA Images/Getty Images Comcast is developing an in-home health monitoring device.The company has been working on the product for over a year, according to a Tuesday CNBC report, and plans to start doing pilot tests later this year. A company representative confirmed the report and said there’s no role for the device beyond health.The device will use ambient sensors to monitor basic health metrics, and will be geared toward tracking whether someone goes to the bathroom too often or stays in bed longer than usual, according to CNBC. Comcast is also developing tools that can detect falls, according to the report.The company will reportedly offer the monitoring device to at-risk people such as seniors and people with disabilities, but there isn’t yet a set price or confirmed timing for the release. Pilots will start by the end of the year, and the device could be released commercially in 2020, the report says. The device will reportedly have a personality similar to that of Amazon’s Alexa and will make emergency calls, but it won’t be marketed as an assistant tool or carry out functions like web searches or turning off the lights. The Comcast representative emphasized that the device is built to be a sensor that detects motion, and is not a smart speaker.Comcast has reportedly been working with a handful of hospitals, including Rush in Chicago, to discuss using the device to keep patients from returning to the hospital after being discharged. Other major tech companies have also been eyeing the senior market. Nest is reportedly exploring integrating smart home devices into senior living facilities, Amazon is reportedly looking into making tech for older people and Apple added an FDA-cleared EKG feature in its Series 4 Watch that warns wearers about abnormal heart rhythms linked to atrial fibrillation.Originally published May 21, 2:37 p.m.Update, 3:07 p.m.: Adds confirmation from Comcast. Comment Sci-Tech Wellness 1 Tags
The Arab States Broadcasting Union (ASBU) has agreed a multi-year contract for Ku-band capacity on the Eutelsat 21B satellite that provides reach over the Middle East, North Africa and Europe.The ASBU will use the capacity for broadcast content exchanges between member broadcasters in a region extending from Morocco to Bahrain and from the Mediterranean to Yemen, Sudan and Mauritania. It will also use it to extend its footprint into Europe.“Eutelsat 21B with its best coverage both in elevation and performance provides ASBU as a gateway between North Africa, Middle East and Europe to our programme exchange centre in Algiers for distribution,” said ASBU director general, Salaheddine Maaoui.The ASBU includes 30 active broadcaster members and 25 associate members and provides a platform for radio and television exchanges of news, programming and sports across the Arab world.
Matt BrodlieDisney has poached Netflix’s director of original film Matt Brodlie to aid in the growth of Disney+. The appointment, confirmed by Ricky Strauss, will see Brodlie join as senior vice president of international content development. In this role, Brodlie will head up the development of Disney+’s international content development along with developing the service’s film and TV strategy for non-US markets.Brodlie was responsible for Netflix’s acquisition of critically acclaimed titles The All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, Mudbound and Roma, the latter of which won three Academy Awards including best director for Alfonso Cuarón.Strauss said: “As we look to rollout Disney+ beyond the U.S. over the next several years, Matt will play a critical role in the execution of our content strategy. He is a proven executive with the right creative instincts and experience to help make Disney+ a place where talent can create original, high-quality content for audiences worldwide. We’re thrilled to have him join our team.”Brodlie added: “I am excited about this opportunity to join Disney+ at this pivotal moment and look forward to working collaboratively with the teams around the world to create premium entertainment that is relevant and enduring.”Disney+ will launch on November 12, and will offer original films, TV series and specials. Original content will initially be based around existing properties such as the Star Wars and Marvel franchises. In addition, content from 20th Century Fox – such as The Simpsons and Avatar.