De Bruyne does not rule out leaving City if he does not play the Champions League

first_imgKevin de Bruyne, 28, has a contract with the Manchester City until 2023. This Saturday in a telematic interview with the Belgian newspaper HLN (Het Laatste Nieuws) he has not categorically denied leaving the club citizen if the appeal before the TAS does not prosper and they are not allowed to play European competitions for two seasons. It’s more, has left the door open to an exit and claims to keep an eye on events. UEFA sanctioned Manchester City for committing serious breaches of UEFA’s Club Licensing and Financial Fair Play Regulations by exaggerating its sponsorship earnings on its accounts. Without Champions: “Two years without European football would be very long. The club has told us that it is going to appeal and that it is almost one hundred percent sure that it is right. So I am waiting to see what will happen. I trust my team. Once the statement has been made I will review everything. Two years (without European football) would be very long. In the case of one year I could see it. I will not let my decision depend on what Pep does. Of course, I have already worked with other coaches and when Pep is leaving, I have to continue working with someone else. “ Transfer another club: “In recent years, and before, too, there have been many teams that have asked. But to be honest, I am very happy with City. I play for one of the best teams in the world, I play in England, the most competitive league, and I like that. It’s still a challenge to be the best and I need it too. What comes, comes. But it’s not like I’ve tried to leave City in those five years. I’ve also kept calm for my previous transfers. I’ve never had no problem and I’ve always waited for my moment. “New contract: “At the moment there are no real talks about a contract extension. I don’t know what will happen. We are a bit in limbo with everything that is happening now in the world. When the season finally ends, there may be an opportunity to look to the future. This is not the time to think about it right now. “Renovation of Roberto Martínez with Belgium: “Martinez’s project has not yet been completed. Stopping now would be strange. It seems logical to me to renew his contract. Martinez has a lot of experience. In England he coached big and small teams. Tactically, he has learned a lot in England. He let us play in a fixed system, and that works. The team has grown in recent years. “last_img read more

Federal tourism secretary reports Mexico to receive more tourists in 2019

first_imgTorruco Marqués added that the Tourism Promotion Council of Mexico has been eliminated, an organization that had been in charge of coordinating, designing and operating tourism promotion strategies at a national and international level. Mexico City, Mexico — The new federal tourism secretary says that Mexico is likely to receive more than 44 million international tourists for 2019. “In 2018, according to the trend from January to September, the closure figures will show 42.4 million tourists which is 4.6 percent more than in 2017,” he stressed. He explained that in 2017, the national hotel infrastructure was 22,000 thousand establishments with 800,600 hotel rooms, and by the end of 2018, it is estimated to be 23,200 establishments with 834,000 hotel rooms, equivalent to a growth of 5.5 percent and 4.9 percent respectively.center_img Miguel Torruco Marqués, federal tourism secretary reports that next year, they anticipate Mexico will reach 44.8 million international visitors, an increase of 5.8 percent over 2018. “The elimination is a fact. We are going to be a non-obese state, more productive. We are going to give results with two sub-secretariats, not with three, not on the number of tourists, but on the largest economic outcome.”Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)last_img read more